A girl at a bus stop spotted a handsome man and without hesitation went to him and said ” you look cute.. I like you.”….
The man out of shock simply placed his hand on her shoulder and said “My dear, this love and infatuation are all nothing. You are too young to be behaving like this. Please go home and study hard so that you can have a successful life.”..
He then took out a piece of paper, wrote something inside and placed it on her hand and said ” I have written some words of wisdom and bible verses for you. Read them before you go to sleep.” And then he walked away.
The girl went back to her hostel in shame and before she slept she opened up the paper and read thus: “Are you blind? My wife was standing behind me. Any way, this is my number. Call me anytime. ….. By the way, I like you too!”.
Morale of the story:
1. You like something, go after it (ladies, stop forming).
2. Look before you leap (observe and then make your move).
3. Think on your feet (be smart and innovative)
4. Married men leave single girls alone (for single men like us)
5. Share if you found it funny (thanks).