The question that has troubled the gods, perplexed scientists, baffled men and flabbergasted women is “what do women want from men?”. To try and find out, I gave 50 ladies, $5 each to build their dream “man” given the following qualities with their respective price tags;
Well dressed ($2)
Great sex ($2)
Great body ($2)
I’m sure, if given the chance, these ladies would buy all these qualities for their men but the catch was the fact that they had limited funds (just $5). After a few brain cracking money economizing maneuvers, they spent their $5 to their taste and below are the listed qualities in an order of most votes to least votes.
Great sex (22)
Well dressed (3)
Great body (1)
From single votes to permutations, let’s take a look at the top 10 double combination qualities that most women are looking for in their man.
1. Faithful and Smart (22)
2. Great sex and Smart (12)
3. Faithful and Funny (10)
4. Funny and Smart (10)
5. Faithful and Romantic (10)
6. Smart and Tall (8)
7. Faithful and Tall (7)
8. Faithful and Wealthy (7)
9. Great sex and Wealthy (6)
10. Wealthy and Romantic (4)
Observations from the results:
1. Faithfulness amassed the most votes with 30 which goes to show the importance women pay to their men keeping their manhood at home. Women love a man that can say “you are my one and only” and mean it. Faithfulness means the World to them.
2. Smart got a total of 27 votes from the 50 votes cast. Goes to show that women can’t stand a dull man. You gotta be smart enough to handle your biz, knowing what to do, when to do it and how to do it.
3. Shockingly, great sex got the third highest votes. Its shocking because women are known to be more passive than men when it comes to sex. This claim that “only men like sex” is a mirage. The votes clearly show that women love a man that can handle himself well between the sheets. *wink*
4. Another shocking observation is the fact that wealth garnered fewer votes than great sex. Goes against the popular belief that women like money and men like sex. More women would marry a financially stable genius in bed than a sex novice billionaire. Wow. Women are weird. Jeeeez. Lol
5. Looks are deceiving and this goes to the prove the point I have always know about women; its not about your looks. The looks department (well dressed, handsome, great body and tall) failed miserably with handsome and great body getting just one vote, well dressed managing three votes and tall ended the misery with just eight votes. No wonder ugly men marry beautiful women. Lol
6. I always had the opinion that girls love laughing and would kill for a funny man. I was also of the opinion that romantic men would out-pace a great-in-bed guy in a race to a woman’s heart. I was wrong on all two fronts. Not only did Romantic. get a meager 8 votes compared to Great Sex’s 22. Funny collected only 10 votes. Girls are not smiling anymore. Literally.
7. Talking about combinations, faithful and smart amassed the most combined votes with 22. When I asked some ladies why they chose “smart” over “wealth”, they chorused the same answer “because a smart man can’t be broke”.
8. To my utmost surprise, combinations with the lowest votes involved those including wealth. Great sex and wealthy combined got 8 votes while and romantic and wealthy combined got just 7 votes. Goes to prove a point, you don’t have to be swimming in big bucks to win a woman’s heart (although it helps..lol). Just have enough, do enough and you will be enough for her (see rhymes..lol).
End of part 1, expect part 2 titled “Survey: 50 Guys Build Their Women With $5” and you will be shocked what 50 men wanted in their women. Be expectant. Till next time, I am your host “Kurtis Smith (Mr. Trouble Maker). Stay blessed.