After the article ‘Womanizer (Treats You Like a Queen) or Faithful (Treats You Like Trash)’, we discovered that as long as you cherish and love a woman like you would a queen, you can get away with almost anything (if you missed it, check:http://wp.me/p4d0zy-3S).
For today’s article, I asked a few guys on my BBM this question ““would you rather date/marry a woman that sleeps around yet treats you like a king or a faithful woman that treats you like trash” and below are a few of the responses I got:
Greg: I’ll go with the women who treats me like a King. The idea of a woman treating me like trash over a faithful girl is an epic fail. Once a woman looses respect for you, it’s hard to make it up. A woman who treats you like trash can embarrass you anywhere, home or abroad, her embarrassment barometer knows no limit. We can’t have it all. So I’ll rather have the unfaithful girl that treats me like a f**** king than the faithful girl who has no respect for me.
Ekene: I’d rather stick to a lady that’s faithful. A woman who sleeps around & treats me like a king won’t take care of my kids. I’d rather have a faithful woman who treats me like trash, cos it takes a faithful woman to build a HOME & take care of my kids. A woman who sleeps around will treat other men special, not just me. So what’s the assurance I’m actually special to her? She’ll treat me like a king so as to keep me from disturbing her about her misbehavior. Whereas if she’s faithful & treats me like trash, that’s up to me to step up my game in being a better person so as for her to treat me like a king. Stepping up my game doesn’t really mean financially, but in other ways for her to see my true worth & appreciate it. The fact still remains that she’s mine. I’m d only man in her life, & vice versa. That’s enough.
Talib: I will go for the lady that sleeps around but treats me like a king. All guys love to be treated like a king, we love respect and all. No guy can be happy with a woman that disrespects him. Do u know why a lot of guys cheat on their wives? it’s because they are not treating them well. The moment a girl starts treating you like trash, the whole relationship is gone.
Syrus: I will marry the most faithful lady that treats me like trash. To me, being faithful is one of my priorities in a lady. If I am given another option I won’t go for any.
Kenny Smith: Well it doesn’t bother me if she sleeps around or not, as long as she loves me much more than I do and treats me like I always want be treated (like a King), one day she’ll come back to her senses.
Jovic: This is a very hard one but I’ll go for the most faithful lady that treats me like trash. I can’t live with the thought of my lady sleeping around and coming to treat me like a king, that’s just absurd. It might be cool at first but seriously, it doesn’t make any sense. On the other hand, the lady that treats me like trash, well at least she’s faithful. I can live with that, she satisfies my every need and that’s cool. I will just need to give her reasons not to treat me that way again.
Steve: None of the above sir. But to be frank, I will prefer a lady who respects and treats me like a King. I can forgive her other offences hoping she changes one day.
Emeka: I will choose the faithful lady because there is hope for her to change. I can humble her as long as its only me she sees.
Daniel: Very simple. All men are proud by default and having a woman that treats me like a King is not bad at all. With time, we can work on her and stop the sleeping around.
Santibaba: You know I’m a king Oba Don Santinto to be precise, so I need to be treated as such. So amma stick to the former.But the day I catch her cheating on me. Except its with anoda woman, my brother this king will turn to a mafia.. Amma kill two people that day..lol
I had to choose just 10 responses from 32. From the responses gathered, 16 guys would rather be with a faithful woman that treats them like trash than the woman that
sleeps around and treats them like a king. The main reasons behind their choice was:
1. She can’t take good care of my kids if she sleeps around.
2. The feeling of ‘unspecialness’.
3. Faithfulness is one of my priorities in a lady.
4. The thought of a lady sleeping around and yet treating me like a King is absurd.
5. The hope that one day she will appreciate me for who I am.
Note: The ladies that chose the faithful guy that treats them like trash gave reasons like; the fear of STD and cheating is bad. Now, no guy gave such reasons, so does
that mean guys don’t view cheating as bad or are not afraid of STD?..hmmmmmm
On the other hand, 16 guys chose the lady that sleeps around yet treats them like a King. The main reasons behind their choice include:
1. All guys love to be treated like a king, we love respect and all.
2. One day she’ll come back to her senses.
3. I can forgive her other offences hoping she changes one day.
4. All men are proud by default and like to be treated like Kings.
5. Once a woman looses respect for you, it’s hard to make it up.
This analysis shows that many men don’t know what they want o. How can 16 men choose a faithful yet trash-treating woman and 16 men choose the lady that sleeps around yet treats them like a king. People say women are hard to understand but I can categorically tell you that men are harder to understand.
Before asking guys this question, my mind was made up and I assumed guys will choose the faithful wife that treats them like trash but these findings has taught me a lesson, that I don’t even understand men.
The lesson this teaches women is, no one knows your husband better than you, not even his mother. You know your husband better than anyone on earth, in some cases better than him. So be smart. When you let another woman become your husband’s confidant, when you let another woman master your husband actions and attitudes then you are loosing him gradually. Not even his mum should know him better than you, if not you will be the second wife and his mother will be the first wife.
If I were asked the same question, I will choose the woman that is faithful yet treats me like trash. These are my reasons:
1. If she is faithful, then at least I am sure my kids are really my kids. Remember its the woman that gives birth, so how can I be sure all these children calling me daddy are really my children. That thought can ruin a man.
2. There is a popular saying, don’t wash your dirty linen in public. She treats me like trash, who knows? only family members might be aware but imagine a woman that sleeps around, her gist is everywhere. Her boss at work, her co-worker or even our gate man might have eaten from my pot of soup. Where is my respect? I will tell
gate man to open gate and he is looking at me and thinking ‘stupid man, make him comot make I finish madam’. God forbid.
3. Love is powerful. I have a faithful woman that treats me like trash, she will expect me to reciprocate the trash treatment with trash treatment but I will surprise her and love her even more. The more she misbehaves, the more I will love her. Love conquers all. Even a crazy woman, one day her head will correct.
4. If a man cheats then I believe its psychological but if a woman is the one sleeping around, this is spiritual oo, only God can cure this one’s craze.
5. She sleeps around, then I am sure to be sleeping with her with a condom because who knows what or who she is sleeping with. Imagine sleeping with your wife with the mindset that other men’s cars have been going in and out of your garage. Other men are making your wife your own wife moan, other men are making her sweat in bed, other men are making her sexually happy, other men are satisfying her sexual urges. Which stupid ‘King-like’ treatment can ever remove those thoughts from your mind. Make she chop her king-like treatment. Please treat me like trash but yet be faithful.
NB: This analysis could be termed biased because it doesn’t cover a wider sampling pool. Only 40 guys were asked (32 gave a definite answer, 8 stood on the fence) and all are Nigerians.
Vote of Thanks (Contributors):
Chief Greg, Ekenne, Talib, Santibaba, Syrus, Charles, Oga Smith, Daniel, Emeka, Steve, Kenny Smith, Ayibakpobarie, Jovic, Gaddafi, Dermy, Dinny, Ayuba, Gumel, Danny Boy, Olasco, Beila1, Peter, Tobi, Ola, John, Johnny, Stephen, Kennedy, Emeka 1, Emma, Jide, Chris.